The Vendexo Affiliate Network provides affiliates with a way to locate relevant products to promote, to see what the commission rates are, and to locate creative text and images to use on their promotional pages. It makes one convenient payment to the affiliate each month* incorporating the commissions from all products promoted via the Network.
How Does It Work?
Click through the tabs to see the process!
You have one or more websites, write articles or blogs, and have a readership who follow you and read your writings.
You would like to let your readers know about interesting products and also earn a commission on each sale that you refer.
You decide that you will promote some products to earn some extra income, and sign up as an affiliate on the Vendexo Affiliate Network.
You look for products to promote. The merchants provide product text and images which you can use on your website. You simply copy and paste some HTML into your page.
You write your articles, reviews, blogs or search engine ads, and include the product text, images, or just a plain hyperlink.
The links that you incorporate include your affiliate code which ensures that you get credit for any resulting referral/sales fee.
Your readers are enjoying your product reviews and articles, and now you have a way to get paid to write even more.
Vendexo tracks every click on your promotional images and hyperlinks, and credits you for any resulting sale.
You can check your balance, sales and click-through statistics online, and see how much to expect in your next monthly payment.
You now have more time to look for other products to promote.
- Affiliates can lookup merchants and products which they can then promote and on which they can earn commissions.
- They can view the sales commission rates on offer, and also if merchants are offering referral fees for clicks, visits or goals (e.g. leads.)
- Affiliates can log into their account on the Vendexo Affiliate Network and view the statistics for their links. They can easily see which are performing well, and which not. They can see the commissions they have earned and the current balance on their account.
- Affiliates receive a monthly payment from Vendexo covering all of their commission fees. Payments are processed on the 22nd of each month or the nearest working day following that date should it fall on a weekend or public holiday.
- Commissions on sales made in one month can be paid out in the following month, although some merchants may specify an extra lag period for payment approval.
- Vendexo independently tracks all clicks on the affiliates' promotional links and the sales resulting from them. It then calculates the commission due to the affilitate.
* Monthly payments are subject to having a minimum balance, otherwise payment is carried over to the next month.