but if you do have one, you can add a link from that site to your online shop,
and you can have a "Home" link from your shop back to that website thereby
making navigation easier for your visitors.
It is also possible to register a domain name (e.g. www.yourname.com) and
have it point to your shop. Contact us
if you need help with this.
on which of the following options you would like to choose:
- If you would like, we can register a domain name for your shop, and the
domain name will point directly to it. So, if you register "myshop.com",
http://www.myshop.com will be your shop's web page address (URL).
- If you already have a website, say
http://www.yourname.com, then we can arrage
that the URL
http://www.yourname.com/shop/ point to your shop.
You can simply (and immediately) use the following URL
where shopcode is the code (short identifier) you give to your shop
when you create it.
the shop management console will give you basic hit counts and visitor counts,
and in addition, if you create a
which is free of charge, you can have obtain more detailed analysis (such
as visitors over time, what pages are most popular etc.)
You'll just have to enter your Google Analytics Id into the shop's configuration
using the management console.
product and order data can be exported to comma-separated values (csv) files
which can be read by Microsoft Excel and other popular spreadsheets or databases
for analysis or financial accounting purposes.
you can use the product import function to create or update
products in your shop in bulk. If you have the data in a database
or spreadsheet, save it to a comma-separated values (csv) file format
and this can be uploaded into the product import function of your shop.
- Cash on delivery,
- Bank transfer,
- Postal or Money Orders,
- Gift vouchers (see question below),
- Stripe Payments (which accepts most credit and debit cards),
- PayPal (which also enables your customers to pay using their
credit card even if they don't have a PayPal account),
- Realex Payments (which accepts most major credit and debit cards
- Feepay (which accepts most major credit and debit cards
- WorldNetTPS (credit and debit cards including Laser).
You choose which ones you want to offer to your customers.
More can be added based on merchant need, so please let us know your requirements.
this is done with a free delivery coupon type which you specify to be redeemed
automatically at checkout if the purchases and destination country meet the criteria
which you define.
merchants can create three different types of coupons:
- Percentage Off: which takes a specified percentage off the price of goods
- Monetary Value: which reduces the price of goods by the specified amount
- Free Delivery: which grants the buyer free delivery of the purchased goods
The merchant can also place conditions for the coupons to be effective (e.g. must buy at least
10 items, or basket value must not be lower than some amount. Coupons can also be
made specific to certain products.
the system can generate gift voucher codes and will accept these as
a payment method where valid.
Vendexo includes a Rich Text HTML editor so that you can easily produce formatted text for
your shop and product descriptions in a way similar to how you would using a word processor
such as Microsoft Word. You can also edit the raw HTML if you want to.